Feb 24, 2010

iTunes 9.0.3 Dark Background

Okay, so I don't have an iPod, iTouch, or iPhone but I use iTunes to store and organize all of my music because it syncs with my Blackberry via Media Sync. A few updates ago iTunes had a great dark background for the grid view when you are looking at all of your albums' cover art. When the new updates came out they only had a plain white layout.

Now with this new release, you have the option to switch back to the dark layout. The darker background seems to be a lot easier on the eyes.

All you have to do it go to Edit->Prefrences and in the General tab change the drop down box next to Grid View to Dark.

And there you have it...a much easier viewing of your albums in iTunes. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...