Jun 4, 2008

Awesome Night

Tonight we had one of the best nights so far at The Network. I worked with Josh Sport, Rory Smith, and Michael Crawford Monday and we put together a set of songs for the first night with live praise and worship. We mixed up the service schedule doing all the logistical stuff (welcome and announcements), then I spoke on Worship, and then we had an awesome time of praise and worship.

We had a guest who was really touched by God and said that she would definitely be back. That is why we do what we do. To lead people to an experience with the one and only living God and watching their lives be changed. Several of the students told me that it was awesome. I'm looking forward to building on the momentum from this night through out the summer.

Keep your eyes open for more great things to some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...