Sep 12, 2008

Ordained Appointment

It is just amazing how God can set things up. We had to evacuate Port Arthur, TX because of Hurricane Ike. We drove up to my Grandma's house in Irving,TX.

We hadn't planned on doing anything but lounging around 'till we could go home. But my Grandma set me up to play worship and speak at their "Overcomers" (50 year. Old +) Group. I really didn't know what I was going to talk about because I didn't have any time to put anything together. But I went praying God would give me something.

What transpired is one of the best church gatherings I had ever been a part of...

I spoke from a verse that God had put on my heart this last week.

Luke 9:1-2

God just dropped something into my heart. I gave a few testimonies of healing and preached on being a child of God and having access to everything of the Almighty King, God.

God moved, we prayed for several people and are already hearing reports of healing. We prayed for my Grandma's worn out foot heels. She got in the car with us to leave and she said ALL the pain was already gone.

WOW! I tell ya if Ike wipes my apartment off the planet, it will all be worth it to see God move like he did tonight.

Let the momentum continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...