Apr 15, 2009

50 Million Pound Challenge


Amy and I just started the 50 Million Pound Challenge. It is a weight loss challenge where you can track your weight loss, journal your progress, create and join teams, and meet your goals with tips and support from others. We are going to get Amy's mom involved and maybe even some other members of our family.

I'm really looking forward to buckling down and losing some weight. I currently weigh 235 lbs. and I'm hoping to get down to 170 lbs. That would totally change my life. I know it'll take lots of work and discipline but the benefits outweigh anything else.

"No sacrifice, no victory!"

I'll be keeping you informed of how things are going.

If you want to find out more about The Challenge go to www.50millionpoundchallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...