Mar 12, 2009

A Whole New Life

I know it's been awhile since my last update, but when you finish reading this you'll understand why its been so long since I wrote last.

Well, about a month ago I was officially released from ministry at Magnolia Church. I'm currently looking for another ministry position where Amy and I can serve. I won't lie, it's been quite a letdown and I've kinda found it hard to deal with because I totally didn't see it coming, but Amy and I are making it through together.

To compound the stress of all of that (but greatly increasing the joy in our lives) Amy and I welcomed our baby girl, Jadyn Fayth into our lives on March 5th. It has been a whirlwind of emotions...joy, anxiousness, gratefulness, feeling overwhelmed, and then back to joy.

Not sure where we are going to end up, but one thing is for sure...We're doing alright, but we are really needing God to answer our prayers...and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...