Jun 30, 2009

One Reason Our God is Awesome

Because although He's the almighty God of the Universe He takes the time to care about us. It always amazes me how much God cares about his children.

I've been looking for a church to serve at as youth pastor and have only had a few leads but nothing solid. I was starting to get frustrated and feel down. I asked several minister friends of mine to pray for me. Well over the last week I've seen several churches open up and most of them are contemporary and progressive like we are looking for.

They've answered my emails quickly and one church even sent me a questionnaire to fill out. So we'll just have to wait and see.

It's just awesome that God took the time to show me a glimmer of hope, when i was so down. God You're just amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...