Jun 15, 2009

Random Thought from a Caffinated Mind

I'm so ready to get back into youth ministry. I just love hanging out with the teenagers, playing video games, drinking mochas, and discussing God-stuff.

It's been more than three months since I left Magnolia Church and we're still looking for a church to open up. It gets kinda depressing looking for a job, but I'm just hoping that God uses this time in our lives so that we can relate with other people who are going through the same thing.

I don't know what we're going to do...I'm not sure where we are going to go..or what ministry God has planned for us. But I've gotta be honest...I sure wish that God would answer our prayers faster.

We'll just stay in prayer and see what God has in store...I just believe that God is taking his time to prepare a greater comeback than what we would ever think about having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...