May 25, 2010

Super Summer

Super Summer
I'm really excited about this summer. There are some awesome things coming up at Crosspointe. During June we are going to be meeting outside of the church building in different locations around our community for some connection time. We are going to be going to Wintersmith Park, the City pool, Star Skate, and having a barbecue on the grounds at the church. It is going to be great. I really look forward to connecting with everyone here at our church and making some connections with people outside of the church.

VBS
This year we are kicking off an incredible VBS with a bang. Hero Headquarters is coming to Crosspointe providing a place where kids join forces with God. VBS will be July 19-22 but we are going to be having a registration day on July 17th. We are hoping to have this at Glenwood park with free hotdogs, the new church bus, and other great things. I'll have more info as we get closer.

I'm really excited about all that God is doing and going to do here in Ada. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...